10. Funnier than David Letterman's
9. Contains detailed, illustrated
instructions on how to combat the H1N1
influenza virus (see p. 11).
8. Most of your annoying colleagues
haven't bought it, and you don't want to
be like them, do you?
7. The Democratic Party of Japan have
neither endorsed nor cancelled its
6. Biodegrades harmlessly into chortle,
chuckle, and guffaw molecules.
5. The author confesses to several
illicit sexual liaisons (see p. 122).
4. Free CD-ROM (not included).
3. Several unnamed but very prestigious
universities are using it as their main
English text for 2010.
2. Features easy-to-smell type.
1. Can be used as a flotation device.
Also see: Ten
Reasons NOT to Buy Old Grammarians
(You must log in or
join to access this special content....
if you have forgotten your password,
please refer to page 17 of Old